24-Pack Unfinished Wood Anchor Cutouts for Kids DIY Craft, Party Decoration
- 24-Pack Unfinished Wood Anchor Cutouts - 3 x 3.875-Inch Anchor Wood Shapes for Kids DIY Craft, Nautical Party Decoration
- DUAL-LAYER: Designed with double layers, these wooden anchor cutouts can really add dimension to your craft work. No matter you’re a school teacher struggling for the next art project; host decorating the nautical party; or just a craft lover enjoying wooden craft, this pack of 24 pieces unfinished wood pieces in anchor shape is perfect for you.
- DIY PLYWOOD MATERIAL: Made of poplar plywood, the unfinished wooden anchor is ready to stain and paint. Kids are safe to craft these pretty anchor as they’re sanded smoothly, free of splinter.
- NAUTICAL PARTY DECOR: Bring an authentic touch of sea to remind you the dream voyage. The anchor cutouts are perfect for sea lovers, beach retreat, and sea themed party. Hang them up as party banner, stuff in bags as party favors, or craft as sign decoration; the usage is endless!
- CRAFT PROJECT IDEAS: Unleash your imagination to decorate and personalize the wooden anchor cutout with paint, glue, marker or other glittery accessories. Fun craft projects for camps, school, art class, home, nursery, boys’ room, nautical themed birthday party decorations and more.
- DIMENSIONS: Each anchor shaped cutout measures 3 x 3.875 x 0.2 inches.
- Set the mood of summer with these nautical wooden anchors. Containing 24 pieces, this pack are ideal beginning to any DIY arts and crafts projects. Whether you’re looking for creative decorations for sea, ocean, pirate or mermaid themed parties, these wooden craft cutouts are the perfect canvas. The wooden shapes are made of plywood material that's ready to be personalized. Paint with acrylics, markers, glitter or puff paint to brighten the room. Great for DIY projects, art class activities, or school events. Each anchor shaped cutout measures 3 x 3.875 x 0.2 inches.
- ⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov