Wood Beads - 120-Piece Unfinished Faceted Geometric Wooden Beads, 0.62 Inch
- Wood Beads - 120-Piece Unfinished Faceted Geometric Wooden Beads, 0.62 Inch
- FACETED GEOMETRIC BEADS: Set includes 120 polygon multi-faceted loose beads ideal for threading, sewing, or jewelry making.
- NATURAL WOOD FOR A RUSTIC TOUCH: Each bead is made of unfinished, natural wood with a smooth surface which provides a great look for rustic, earthy stringing projects. Match with gemstones and string together with a hemp or leather cord.
- GREAT FOR PERSONALIZING: The light, unfinished surface of these natural wooden beads makes them ideal for personalizing with ink, paint, and even pyrography.
- WIDE RANGE OF CRAFTING USES: Great for jewelry making as well as stringing on wire to craft everything from beaded necklaces to sculptures.
- MEASUREMENTS: Each bead measures 16mm (0.62 inch) wide with a pre-drilled hole that measures 3mm (0.12inch) in diameter.
- Add decorative detail to your jewelry or craft projects with this set of multi-faceted wooden beads. Made of natural, unvarnished wood, these beads are ideal for adding paint, ink, or pyrogravure for a touch of personal flair. Featuring a 0.12-inch hole in the center of each bead, they are easy to thread and is the perfect addition to your jewelry piece be it necklaces, bracelets, or any other stringing projects. A must-have for your bead collection, start creating boutique-esque jewelry pieces with this value pack of 120 wooden geometric beads!