3-Pack Unfinished Rectangular Wood Blocks, Wooden Blocks for Sign Block Craft
- Juvale Unfinished Wood Blocks - 3-Pack Rectangular Wooden Blocks, for Sign Block DIY Craft, Kids Game, 3.88 x 3.1 x 1 Inches
- UNFINISHED WOOD: Made of MDF, the blocks are perfect for all kinds of DIY and Craft project as they are easy to paint and stain. Moreover, you don't need to worry if the blocks lose a natural wood tone since one of the surfaces is glued with paulownia veneer.
- SMOOTHLY SANDED: No need to sand the product again before starting your DIY fun. The blocks are smooth and have no splinter or crack – safe for kids.
- TEACHING AID: Kids will have fun painting and decorating these blank wood blocks. Perfect to make personalized alphabet blocks, numbers, sign, building blocks, baby game, mount stamps, photo blocks, and more.
- RUSTIC DESIGN: The rustic wood tones are not only aesthetically stunning but also perfect for all kinds of home decor and rustic themed weddings. Write down inspirational quotes to cheer yourself up in the tough days. The wooden block signs are easy to hang on the wall.
- RECTANGULAR BLOCKS: The craft wooden block measures 3.875 x 3.1 x 1 inches.
- Struggling to come up with your next kids’ art class activity? Use these small blank wooden blocks in a variety of ways from art projects to games. These blocks are perfect for all your DIY decorating and craft projects; can be left natural, stained, varnished, painted, wood washed, stamped, colored. The rectangular blocks are smooth, solid, sturdy and evenly sized, no splinters or cracks. Use them for decoration or make beautiful gifts for your loved ones. The blocks are made of MDF with one side paulownia veneered. Perfect to make personalized alphabet blocks, numbers, sign, building blocks, baby game, mount stamps, photo blocks, and more. The craft wooden block measures 3.875 x 3.1 x 1 inches.
- ⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov