120-Piece Hobby Blades, Steel Art Blades, Fine Point Craft Knife Blades
- # 11 Blades - 120-Piece Hobby Blades, Steel Art Blades, Fine Point Craft Knife Blades, for Replacement, Art DIY Work, Cutting, Carving, Paper Sculpture, Stencil, Scrapbooking, 1.5 x 0.3 Inches
- CRAFT KNIVES REPLACEMENT: These 1.5-inch-long blades are ideal for crafting and carving in art class or for DIY projects. Replacement kit for all medium duty craft knives.
- PLASTIC BOXES FOR SAFETY: 10 blades are stored into a plastic safety box to prevent possible injuries and help organize. Keep the blades safe and lubricated.
- SHARP & DURABLE: Made of grade 60 steel, these blades are sharp and durable, leading to smooth cutting and no tears. No.11 blades are elongated triangular blades with a strong pointed tip, providing ultimate precision that is perfect for detailing, delicate cutting, trimming and stripping.
- PRECISE CUTTING TOOL: With these blades, you can cut paper, cloth, leather, plastic, foam, wood and much more for any project. Perfect cutting tool for graphic artists, wood crafter, designers and any craft lovers.
- DIMENSIONS: Each blade measures 1.5 x 0.3 inches while the plastic box measures 1.8 x 0.5 x 0.3 inches.
- Arts and crafts lovers, have we got a deal for you. This 120-piece bundle of #11 craft knife blades is exactly what your art studio or workshop needs to ensure you can cut your way through all of the crafts you want. Made of high-quality steel, these blades are sharp enough to avoid tears while also coming in cute little plastic boxes for proper safety. Each blade measures 1.5 x 0.3 inches while the plastic box measures 1.8 x 0.5 x 0.3 inches.