3-Pack Ice Pack - Reusable Ice Bags Cold Packs for Injuries and Pain Therapy
- 3-Pack Ice Pack - Reusable Ice Bags Cold Packs for Injuries and Pain Therapy, 3 Assorted Sizes, Pink
- 3 DIFFERENT SIZES: Pack contains 3 Refillable Ice Packs in different sizes to target specific body parts. Sizes include Small (6.25 inches), Medium (9 inches), and Large (10.5 inches) to fit the needs of children, teenagers, and adults.
- COLD THERAPY PAIN RELIEF: Cold therapy helps reduce inflammation, swelling, and pain instantaneously. No matter if you have a rolled ankle, stiff neck, or are just super sore from a session of intense lifting, simply apply a cold compress to the area for immediate relief.
- SUPERB MATERIALS: Made of PVC-coated polyester fabric and features a leak-proof plastic cap with an 1.8-inch diameter opening, wide enough to accommodate large ice cubes.
- EASY TO USE: Fill ice packs 3/4 full with ice and water. Twist shut tightly to avoid water leakage. Apply to problem area for 20 - 30 minutes at a time. Wait 1 hour between applications. Wrap in soft towel when condensation occurs.
- ESSENTIAL FIRST AID SUPPLY: A must have for all households. Keep it handy for those throbbing hangovers, burning fevers, and muscle strains to get that soothing relief right away.
- Alleviate throbbing headaches, sore muscles, and burning fevers with Juvale's 3-Pack Reusable Ice Bags. Receive 3 ice packs with this set in sizes Small, Medium, and Large to apply on different body parts. The small one is suitable for small areas such as the wrist and elbow, the medium one for ankles and knee joints, and the large one for your waist and shoulders. This ice pack uses a PVC coated polyester fabric which boasts tensile and tear strength while being waterproof. The cap is leak-proof with a large opening to accommodate easy filling of ice cubes, crushed ice, or water. Reduce inflammation, swelling, and pain with a quick cold compress. To use, simply fill bag 3/4 full with ice and cold water, and then securely screw on cap. Apply directly to problem area for 20 - 30 minutes. Keep at least one at hand for you never know when the need arises!
- ⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) and other chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.