Juvale Golf Swing Correcting Tools - Trainer Aid, Golf Posture Corrector
- Juvale Golf Swing Correcting Tools - Trainer Aid, Golf Posture Corrector, Warm Up Tool for Beginners, Unisex, Men, Women, Yellow, 7.48 x 3.54 x 9.5 Inches
- CORRECTIVE TOOL: This 2-piece set helps you set the right hinge position at the top of your backswing, providing you the artificial feeling of the perfect swing.
- IMPROVE YOUR SWING: Use this unique tool to help improve your golf game and swing. After hard practice, the muscle will keep the training memory and perform the perfect posture even after the product is removed. Set a perfect foundation for the swing before you start the game!
- LEFT OR RIGHT: The tool works for golfers who are both left and right-handed. The golf training tool is made of lightweight plastic, it's lightweight and portable, perfect to put in your golf bag.
- DESIGNED FOR ALL USERS: This set works for all golfers - left- and right-handed as well as female and junior golfers. Beginners will need this swing aid especially to correct the movement - it will help improve the accuracy and distance.
- DIMENSIONS: The fix slice measures 0.625 inches in diameter and the hook measures 2 inches wide. The entire correcting tool measures 7.48 x 3.54 x 9.5 inches.
- The next time you head to the driving range, take along this swing correcting tool to make your practice even more effective. It attaches to your golf club and sits on your arm to help you maintain the correct position for your face and back and you swing. By practicing with this tool, you'll get a feel for the right form and be able to reduce golf problems like slices and hooks - and you’ll be able to get greater distance on your swing. Perfect for all golfers, the 2 golf tools work for left- and right-handed golfers, along with female and junior golfers.
- ⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov