10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Thunderbolt 3 Adapter
- The SI-TDB24060 network adapter offers a portable, bus powered, fanless and low-cost 10GbE solution enabling 10GBase-T and NBASE-T (IEEE 802.3bz-2016) connectivity for Apple® OS X® and Microsoft® Windows® environments over Thunderbolt™. This network adapter is ideal for Thunderbolt 3 capable notebooks like the MacBook Pro (late 2016) and professional workstations that require reliable, accelerated access to external storage and networks for I/O demanding applications.
- Adds an RJ45 10 Gigabit Ethernet port to your computer with Thunderbolt 3 ports. Connects to any Thunderbolt 3 computer port, or at the end of a Thunderbolt 3 device daisy chain.
- 5 Gb/s and 2.5 Gb/s speeds supported over inexpensive CAT 5e (or better) cabling at distances up to 100 meters when used with a multi-Gigabit switch or router. Ethernet port supports auto-negotiation for 10Gb/s, 5Gb/s, 2.5Gb/s, 1Gb/s and 100Mb/s Base-T.
- IEEE 802.1Q Tagged VLAN_x000D_ and Energy-Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) supported. Jumbo frame 9K) and Wake-on-LAN (WoL) support
- Large gaps for air flow and heatsink for passive cooling. Aluminum enclosure to withstands heavy use.
- (1) Thunderbolt 3 10 Gb/s Adapter,(1) Thunderbolt 3 Cable,(1) Windows Drver CD
- ⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.