Mini SAS (SFF-8087) to x4 SATA Cable, 3.3 FT Blue
- Connects your internal Mini-SAS Data Cable to a RAID or PCI Controller with an SFF-8087 port to 4 discrete SATA Drives.
- Mini-SAS Male (SFF-8087) 36Pin to 4 SATA 7Pin female cable multi-lane.
- Please note: this cable cannot work with SAS Driver.
- Data transfer rate up to 6Gbps per channel for fast data access.
- Provides steady internal connectivity between a serial attached SCSI controller card in a computer system and direct attached storage devices with a SATA connector, allowing you to connect four SATA drives to an SAS controller.
- This is a Forward Breakout cable, meaning that it is intended to connect to a host/controller on the SAS end and to drives on the SATA end.
- Novice or pro installers can both benefit from the convenience of a forward fan-out cable with an internal mSAS connector when expanding storage needs.
- Cable length - 3.3 ft
- Provides sufficient length for internal cable management.
- Unlike Parallel ATA, this cable has slim ribbons to minimize airflow impact in a computer case.
- Flexibly designed with acetate cloth tape over slim ribbon cables to protect from strain and rigidity.
- Woven mesh sheath covers half of the cable for easy routing.
- Easy-grip treads with stainless steel latches to prevent accidental disconnection and reduce vibration disconnection.
- Organized with P1 to P4 labels for your clear and quick identification after installation.
- SFF-8087 compatible with popular RAID cars such as 3Ware 9650SE-8LPML RAID, Adaptec ASR-5805/512MB SAS RAID / 2258200-R 5405 RAID / 2258500-R 51645 RAID, Dell PERC H700 Raid / PERC H200, Dell PowerEdge 8-port SAS SATA Controller / PERC H310, HighPoint RocketRAID 2720 / RocketRAID 620 / RocketRAID 4520 / RocketRAID 4522, LSI Logic SAS9211-8I HBA Card, StarTech.com PCI Express RAID, Syba 4-Port RAID HyperDuo / PCI Express SATA II 4 x Ports RAID, Supermicro AOC-SAS2LP-MV8 8-Channel SAS/SATA.
- ⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.